Wednesday 15 November 2017

Fa La La La

I've had a lot of fun using these Concord and 9th dies for making Christmas cards. What I love is that the tree die is so big it fills up the whole card. I was most amused when I saw the current Muse challenge this week - perfect as I have the same dies! Here are my interpretations of Ardyth's card.

Materials
Card - Neenah Solar White and Desert Storm, Kaisercraft Glitter card
Stamps and Dies - Concord and 9th
Paper - Kaisercraft Mint Wishes




Ardyth's Muse Card

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Cecilia. The die looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 3 of these are stunning - lovely take on the Muse card! xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards!I love the tree too - big enough for a perfect focal point. Thanks for joining us at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards. I think the kraft and red one is my favourite of the three.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...