Friday 6 October 2017

Musing Anita Bowden

When I saw Anita Bowden's card in the current Muse Challenge, it reminded me of a technique I had not used for quite a while. I inked up random spots on the card with distress inks Scattered Straw and Abandon Coral before embossing with some flowers. I then inked up the spaces between the flowers with Peeled paint and added more embossed flowers and leaves before revealing them with the last layer of Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserve. Here is my card and thank you for dropping by!

Materials
Card - Neenah Solar White
Inks - Distress Inks - Scattered Straw, Abandoned Coral, Peeled Paint, Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserve, Versamark
Stamps - Altenew Adore you and Label Love
Others - Hero Arts Clear and Gold EP, Nuovo glitter gel, gold glitter tape from Officeworks



Muse #236 - Anita Bowden


4 comments:

  1. what an interesting technique. Your card is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Cecilia! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This technique is so fun isn't it, I love seen the colours emerge from beneath as you add the next layer. Lovely choice of colours with the touches of gold.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...