Thursday 5 October 2017

First Batch of Christmas Cards!

Before it starts to get too crazy this month, I thought I had better start on my Christmas cards. The challenge this month at A Blog Named Hero is to use critters! I don't have many critters stamps... surely butterflies count? I found this lovely Hero Arts deer stamp and decided to use it. I ended up making 6 cards at the same time using a simple masking technique to ink up the background with Distress inks. I added droplets of water (with my finger) to add a snowy effect. I got a variety of glitter tapes from Officeworks and they were just perfect for these cards! This was easy to make with a MISTI and can be done in batches at a time! Thanks for dropping by!

Challenges:
A Blog Named Hero - Critters
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas





4 comments:

  1. These are so adorable Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so much fun and so cute, love your ink blending.
    Thank you for sharing with us at A Blog Named Hero x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great Christmas card, love all the different colourways.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable, fun and fresh design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...