Saturday 2 September 2017

Musing Cat Craig

When I saw this Muse photo of one of Cat's cards, I knew I had to do it and it has to be purple!! I had fun stamping this SSS stamp for the first time and used Zig markers to colour it. Thanks for dropping by!

Challenges
Muse Challenge #231 - Cat Craig
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Materials
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp Floral Bliss, Mama Elephant Happy Everything
Inks - Versafine, Zig Clean Colour Markers

Add caption

Cat's Muse Challenge card

6 comments:

  1. Cecilia, how lovely to see this beauty in the Muse gallery. Fantastic coloring and I am so glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully watercoloured! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Cecilia. I have both these stamps and they are both awesome. Love the way you coloured yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, luv the design and your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card; love the watercolouring you did. Great interpretation of Cat's Muse card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...