Saturday 3 September 2016

Majestic Love

I've got another card to share using the Altenew Majestic Bloom stampset. I had stamped a few one night and when I had to make a Sympathy card, the flowers were all ready to go. I'm really loving the Altenew inks! I'm adding this to Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for dropping by. I'll be back tomorrow with a Father's Day card.

Materials used:
Card - Altenew Grey
Stamps - Altenew and Hero Arts
Inks - Altenew Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields, Deep Iris, Midnight Violet and Buttercream, Versamark and Hero Arts Wet Cement. Ranger Platinum EP.




SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cecilia! The Majestic Bloom is so pretty and you have coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...