Thursday 18 February 2016

Masculine 50th

It's been a while since my last post! I've really been busy with Chinese New Year performances around Melbourne and we are into our third week of almost daily performances as schools, restaurants, offices, shopping centres and corporate functions. I've made a quick card this morning for a 50th birthday using the current CTS sketch and stamps from Hero Arts. The background colours I've used are Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire and the sentiment was embossed with HA silver EP. Thanks for dropping by, I'm looking forward to getting my fingers inky again very soon!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the camouflaged numbers -- they're so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous 50th birthday card for the man who doesn't want to admit he's 50 (he can pretend he can't see those numbers!). :-) Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...