Sunday 16 March 2014

Masculine Happy 50th

This is a fun birthday card I made for my not-so-much-younger-than-me-brother who turned 50 last week. I've been having fun with my new PTI Happy liner die! It was fiddly getting the alphabets in a different colour, but I'm happy with the result! I'm putting this card into Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes Challenge and also into the PS April Guest Designer Search. I've got a few photos to share that I took at the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne today. I found it very hard to take a good photo! 







Ingredients
Cardstock – Neenah Solar White and Desert Storm, Black Cardstock
Dies – Paper Smooches Digits and Leaf, PTI Sale Tag and Happy, Simon Says Stamps Stars
Stamp - Paper Smooches Digits
Embellishments –Hemp and cord from Hemptique


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...