Saturday 26 October 2013

PapertreyInk October Blog Hop 2 - Mehndi Tags

I usually don't make a lot of tags except during Christmas. The ones I made last year were quick and fast and done when I'm about to wrap all the gifts. The PTI October Blog Hop has pushed me to get mine done early this year! I usually decide on a colour scheme for my Christmas wrappings and the rest just fall into place. The tags I made would be suitable for plain white, red or kraft paper with a bit of natural or red twine or ribbon. I made these tags by inking up my new Mega Mehndi stamp for the first time (I just love the detailing on the stamp) before die cutting the tag! Oops, I made 6 tags again due to the fact I used three colours and wanted to try them on two different card stock. Here are my tags and thanks for stopping by!




Ingredients:
Neenah Solar White and Desert Storm, PTI Mehndi Medallion and Holiday Photo Finishers, Hero Arts Red Royal and Cup O'Joe, Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Tag Sale #3,  Red ribbon.


19 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the touch of the contrasting hole reinforcer,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tags, Cecilia! Love the chalkboard ones too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how festive this stamp looks! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to CASE these, LOVE the Mehndi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mehndi makes a perfect background for the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I echo exactly what Jacquie just said!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cecilia, what a BEAUTIFUL set of tags! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Mehndi and that's my all time favourite Christmas tag stamp - so of course I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mehndi's my favorite stamp and have never used it to make tags. Beautiful. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice tags! Great idea using that Mehndi for a Christmas tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. More gorgeous tags, with such beautiful stamps and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tags! Both sets. Love your lone red tag with the chalkboard ones and love these Mehndi ones. I don't have that set, but may need to look into it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! I wanted to use this set and just couldn't make it work but I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely fabulous tags! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so fabulous with that background!! Beautiful creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...