Monday 23 September 2013

Four Cute Houses!

I have two friends who recently moved into a new house and I thought this stamp would be perfect for the occasion! After I made the two I needed, I decided to do two more in different colours to make a set for A Blog Named Hero's Game Set Match challenge. I used a combination of alcohol and water based colouring for the house as I wanted the house to have that colour wash look. I'm also adding these cards to Moxie Fab World's Colour Media Challenge, and Simon Says Stamp Stamptember challenge.. The patterned papers I used are from Basic Grey Cut and Paste which I got in a paper exchange from Judy in Texas! I'm glad I'm finally putting the papers into good use! Thanks for dropping by!















Ingredients
Neenah Solar White, Black cardstock, Basic Grey Cut and Paste 6x6, XPress It blending card, Hero Arts G5430 House with Plant and CL574 Say it all. Copic W3 W6 E25 E29 YR07 YG06, Distress Inks Scattered Straw, Broken China, Bundled Sage and Peacock Feathers, Momento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, White Embossing powder, Papertrey Tag die, seam binding, hemp from Hemtique, white gel pen.

7 comments:

  1. These are very pretty! The houses look lovely! Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute set Cecilia. The houses do look colour washed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love how you colored the houses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love how you colored the houses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card set - Love your houses Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...