Wednesday 24 July 2013

Nautical Wedding Card

My friend at work is getting married to a Naval Officer and I ordered an anchor die from Paper Smooches which finally arrived last night. I had a rough idea of what I wanted to make and was not sure how to put it all together. When I saw this week's Online Card Class Summer Camp sketch, I wanted to try it. We are supposed to use a certain colour scheme, but it is not going to work with this card as I wanted Navy and cream as the main colours. Here is my card. The inside of it is stamped with the PS Hubby and Wifey stamp set. I'm submitting this card to Simon Says Stamp -By the Sea challenge. Oh, by the way, did anyone spot my cards on the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge (Cool Shades) and the Picture Perfect challenges? It got a mention as one of the runners-up! Yay! Thank you for dropping by!
I'm also adding this card to the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge - Anything Goes.


Ingredients:
Curious Metallic and Bazzill Metallic cardstock, Simon Says Stamp Banner Sayings, Paper Smooches Hubby and Wifey, Versamark, Delicata Golden Glitz, Gold EP, SSS Banner and Hearts dies, Spellbinders Nestabilities lacey and standard circles, PS Anchor die, Twine from The Twinery, Studio Calico gems.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding card, Cecilia! Congrats on the Sparks honor, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful nautical card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I'm sure it will be the best wedding card that they receive!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Cecilia. Well done too for your Paper Smooches mention

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! LOVE the soft and pretty colors! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...