Wednesday 22 May 2013

Feather Weather

When I saw this week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger, I knew what papers I wanted to use. I recently got the Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose collection and this is just perfect for this week's TT! I based my card on the Cardabilities Sketch #75. I didn't want to spoil the design of the card with a sentiment, so I decided not to add one. I was lucky to find a feather to add to the card - this is left over from a fascinator I made many moons ago! Thanks for dropping by!





















Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Desert Storm
Paper - Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose 6x6
Stamp - Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose Stamp Set
Ink - Hero Arts Soft Granite
Others - Kaisercraft Collectables (Porcelain Rose), My Minds Eyes Enamel Dots, Feather from my stash, Molotow paint pen

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the vintage vibe and it looks so springlike! Nice take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Cecilia! Thank you for playing along with Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! Hows it going with the Design team call?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Submissions for Round 2 due on Monday, I've already completed my projects and have already posted them off. Phew! It was challenging doing layouts!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with all of us on Cardabilites and good luck with the DT call :) I hope you make it. Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...