Saturday 12 January 2013

Retro bird

I couldn't let the Retro sketch challenge go this week without submitting a card. So in the last hour, this is the card I made. My cardstock supplier has finally got Neenah Desert Storm in stock now, so I'm stamping on it for the first time. I'm also submitting this card for the Hero Arts January contest - Try something new (Neenah cardstock and Basic Grey Serenade) and Basic Grey's New Beginnings/Something New challenge. Thanks for dropping by!


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Desert Storm
Paper - Basic Grey Serenade
Stamps - Hero Arts Timely Bird CG292, Simon Says Stamp Sentiment
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black
Others - Kaisercraft rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. I really love this! So stylish, I sometimes forget there is life outside the cute characters!! ;) this card is really inspiring!
    thank you for joining the fun over at Basic grey challenges, good luck!
    hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the image you have used and the lovely BG papers.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect choice of stamp for this sketch, your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...