Friday 30 November 2012

Retro Snowflakes

I'm totally addicted to Retro Sketches, I try to submit at least one card every week and it annoys me when I don't! I couldn't resist Sketch 39 of course. I'm also submitting this card to the Simon Says Stamp - Almost Goes challenge. Here is my card, submitted just before the deadline!



Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White
Stamps - My Favourite Things Christmas Ornaments, Seasonal Sentinments
Ink - Hero Arts Soft Granite and Pool, Tim Holtz Broken China
Die - MFT Let it Snowflake
Others - American Craft Jewel Brad, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Ranger stickles

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an absolutely gorgeous card!! Just stunning!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...