Tuesday 6 November 2012

MFT Wednesday Sketch

I haven't entered into a MFT challenge for a little while now. The MFTWSC96 sketch really grabbed my attention. Since I recently won a set of DieNamics Fishtail banners, I wanted to put them to good use and turned the sketch into a Christmas card. This is my 14th Christmas card, I'm aiming to do at least 25 different cards so that I can post one on each day of December on my FB account! I'm also submitting this card to the Artfull Crafts's Christmas Countdown. Thanks for dropping by!


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Via Vellum Kraft
Paper - Kaisercraft December 25th 6x6
Stamp - MFT Christmas Sentiments
Dies - MFT Fishtail banners STAX, MFT Ornaments
Ink - Hero Arts Red Royal, Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs
Others - Hemptique twine, Kaisercraft rhinestones, White gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...