Monday 27 August 2012

Retro 60

Hi and back again with another card I made for a 60th birthday. I wanted to use the Retro sketch from this week's challenge and combined it with a Parisian theme. I found the perfect tag in Kaisercraft's Bonjour 6x6 pad! It was really easy to put together once I decided on which paper and ribbon to use. I'm also submitting this card to Moxie Fab World Asymmetry challenge. Thanks for dropping by!



Challenges:
Moxie Fab World - Asymmetry Challenge
Retro Sketch - RS#26
52 Pick Up - Week 35 RS#26 sketch
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Via Vellum Kraft, Neenah Natural White
Paper - Kaisercraft Bonjour
Others - MFT Die-Namics Numbers Die, Ribbon from Simon Say Stamp Card Kit, Kaisercraft rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cecilia! Thanks again for linking up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...