Tuesday 31 July 2012

MFT July Guest Designer Challenge

I was so excited this week as one of my set of cards was picked as a SHOUTout on the Retro Sketches blog - these cards were made with no stamping. I have another card made with no stamping last night. I couldn't resist with submitting something for a challenge at the My Favourite Things Blog. The challenge is to make a card using MFT stamps and Die-Namics (one of my favourites). The winner of the contest gets a selection of stamps and Die-namics worth over $200 and also gets to participate as a Guest Designer for MFT. Who can resist that?? Anyway, I went through my MME stash and picked the Lost and Found Union Square 6x6 pad. This card has been made with no stamping as I do not have many MFT stamps. I am also submitting this card to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge. If I have time, I may submit a second card for this contest as I would like to try different colours. Thanks for dropping by.




Challenges:
MFT - July Guest Designer Challenge
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Via Vellum Kraft, Black Card stock
Papers - My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Union Square
Dies - MFT Die-Namics Tag You're It, MFT Die-Namics Butterflies
Inks - Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
Others - Kaisercraft Pearls, White gel pen

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...