Friday 11 May 2012

Sweet Summer's End

I received my little parcel of goodies from 2Peas in a Bucket this week, and I could not wait to play with some of the new stamps I purchased. Everything except one item was discounted, I can never resist a bargain! The sketch I based the card on was the following Sweet Sunday Sketch 158.


I wanted to keep the card simple and decided to use three lovely patterned papers from Fancy Pants Summer's End and the Hero Arts Birthday Frames to create a quick and cute birthday card. I like this so much, I may make a series of these (when I have time) with different bright colours! I'm going to also submit this card to the Hero Arts Birthday challenge. Thanks for dropping by!
Challenges:
Sweet Sunday Sketch 158
Hero Arts - Happy Birthday
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Smooth Classic Natural White
Paper - Fancy Pants Summer's End
Stamps - Hero Arts CL528 Birthday Frames, HA 657776 Floral Frames
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black
Others - Kaisercraft pearls, Twine from The Twinery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...